Event & Design Management
Sports Performance is the oldest Mass Participation event organisation in Western Australia entering its 30th year in January 2014. In that time it has organised over 400 events involving teams and individuals in Mass Participation Events and Team competitions at State and National level.
We are considered to be the foremost leaders in designing new events for clients / organisations and managing them where required. Should you wish to explore involvement in an event or require an event designed to meet your needs please contact us,
Our events are conducted by a team of professionals with many years experience in multi sport and team events. All have a dedication to excellence in sport and events.
Principal: Stephen Doyle has two Master Degrees in Education and Physiology. He has been a Head of Physical Education (27 years) and Events Manager for over 30 years having been involved in Sport as lifelong pursuit. With a background in Sport, his first Triathlon as a competitor was in 1982 followed by directing the Fremantle and Rockingham events in 1984. He has also coached State Teams and participated in the Tour de France Cycle Etape during the Tour de France on 3 occasions. His event accomplishments include:
- Current Chair Person Australian Volleyball Federation Events Commission (6 years) – Chair Australian Schools Volleyball Cup in Melbourne with 5000 students being the largest annual event in Australia and the southern hemisphere.
- Foundation Member and Race Directors Representative on Main Roads Western Australia Events Commission (7 years)
- 1997 World Triathlon Championships (Perth) - Designed Event Proposal and Course for Eventscorp WA. Event Director International Super Teams Triathlon.
- Event Director Asian Volleyball Champs for Barcelona Olympics - Perth
- Transition Director (non technical) Sydney Olympic Games
- Total Triathlon West Australian Summer Triathlon Series including Australia Day Triathlon
- SKILLED Corporate Triathlon (25 years)
Our Client Events
Events we have designed and managed
- Ocean Bike Ride for MS (Multiple Sclerosis) – Fremantle to Hillary’s 2010 (ongoing)
- Step Up for MS – Central Park, Perth (2011 ongoing
- Fiona Wood Burns Foundation – Soft Sand Classic at Leighton Beach
- Edith Cowan University – Annual Fun Run at Joondalup Campus
- Athletics Western Australia – Gallipoli Fun Run (Anzac Day)
- Cycling Western Australia – Tour de Perth 2005 to 2008
- Rotary of Osborne Park / MS – Northam to Swan View Challenge 2013
- Shire of Broome / Broome Triathlon Club – Broome 51.5 Triathlon
- Shire of Northam – Northam Triathlon
Partners in Our Events
Triathlon Western Australia, Go Natural, Look, Mavic, SKILLED, Honda North, Total Triathlon, Bike Force, Swimmer’s World, 32Gi, Body Torque, Speedo, Cannondale, Artline, Mountain Designs, Zoot, ORCA, Sports Fever, Banana Boat, Fremantle and Coogee SLSC.
- To provide experiences that provide challenges to all individuals in achieving their personal goals in fitness and lifestyle activities.
- To design and conduct events for individuals and organizations in a safe and challenging environment
- To develop partnerships through events that enhance the local community